Comprehensive hematology care for pediatric and adult patients.
Diagnosis and management of
- Hemoglobinopathies like thalassemia major, sickle cell anemia
- Various disorders of RBC, WBC, and platelets- like anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukocytosis, leucopenia, thrombocytosis, etc
- Bone marrow failure syndrome: Aplastic anemia, Pure red cell aplasia, congenital bone marrow failure syndrome
- Bleeding disorder: like Hemophilias, Von Willebrand disease, hemorrhagic disease of newborn, rare clotting factor deficiency.
- Thrombotic disorders like Deep vein thrombosis(DVT), pulmonary embolism(PE), cerebral venous thrombosis, inherited thrombophilias
Diagnosis, prognosis, risk stratification and treatment of various hematological malignancies like:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia,
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic leukemia
- Hodgkin lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma, Plasma cell dyscrasia, Histiocytic disorders
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Polycythemia Vera, Essential thrombocythemia, Primary myelofibrosis
Diagnosis and management of primary immunodeficiency disorder like:
- Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID),
- Common variable immunodeficiency(CVID),
- Hyper IgM syndrome, Chronic granulomatous disease(CGD)
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis(HLH)
Bone marrow and stem cell transplant
- Autologous stem cell transplant for Multiple myeloma, lymphomas and autoimmune diseases
- Allogeneic stem cell transplant for Aplastic anemia, Thalassemia, various maliganant disorders, bone marrow failure syndromes.
- Cord blood transplant,
- Haploidentical stem cell transplant etc for various disorder.
- Routine Hematology: hemogram and peripheral smear examination
- Coagulation test: PT, PTT, mixing studies, factor assay, inhibitor testing, Bethesda assay, Thromboelastography(TEG), Platelet aggregometry.
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy- diagnosis as well as reporting
- Flowcytometry analysis diagnosis of leukemia, lymphoma, PNH
- Hemoglobinopathies detection HPLC
- Hemolytic tests: Sickling test, Osmotic fragility test, Reticulocyte count, HB H preparation, Test for unstable hemoglobin.
- Test for lupus anticoagulant- DRVVT
Blood Bank And Transfusion Medicine
- Blood grouping- ABO and Rh testing
- Coombs test: DCT, ICT
- Detection of alloimmunization
- Titre of alloantibody.
- Blood component therapy
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy sternal as well as PSIS
- Lumbar puncture as well as intrathecal chemotherapy
- Central line insertion IJV, femoral
- PICC line insertion
- Chemotherapy preparation and infusion.
- Stem cell collection by Peripheral harvest or bone marrow harvest
- Cryopreservation of stem cells
- Plasma exchange, Leukapharesis, granulocyte collection, SDP collection, RBC exchange
- Inherited disorders like thalassemia, sickle cell anemia
- Germ lime mutational cases of leukemia like down syndrome
- Prenatal genetic diagnosis of various inherited orders